Wednesday, October 10, 2012

FASHION TREND: LONG POINTY NAILS

There are many trends that I'm following and want to follow this season. But the one that I'm MOST excited to try is the long pointy nail trend or Stiletto nails . Yes, at first they seemed a little extravagant and unpractical, but the more I looked at them, the more I fell in love with them. First, I saw them on Lana del Rey's Vogue cover shoot, then I saw more and more celebrities rocking them including Rihanna, Adele, and Fergie. But celebrities and singers aren't the only ones trying these nails, many fashion designers are incorporating them to the looks for their runway shows and print ads. These nail trend makes a come back from the 50's, it just looks so vintage and classic. I also love these nails because they make a girl's fingers look longer and more feminine. I will try this trend this week and I am sure that I will love them even more. Hopefully you will try them too and rock them this season with your favorite outfits.


This is the picture of Lana del Rey that I first saw this trend and fell in love with it. She just looks so classic and vintage.














No comments:

Post a Comment