Friday, October 5, 2012

LANA DEL REY

Lana Del Rey has become a major source of inspiration for me, and many other girls. Her style is so unique and captivating and she has this mysterious vibe going on that makes me like her so much. Her hair, make-up, clothes and even her nails are so exquisite, that they make her a style icon. Del Rey embodies  a 1960's siren in her style and in her music. Everybody is falling in love with her that even now H&M has named her the new face for their new fall collection. And don't miss her new album Born to Die: Paradise Edition that includes the new track Ride, and Blue Velvet. Love them!


I love this picture of Lana, she looks so elegant and I am in love with that jacket, that I want it for myself. I love that just one statement piece can make a whole outfit.




 This is a picture from the new H&M's fall collection.


Simply stunning. I love everything about this picture; the red lips, the red dress, and the white roses!

No comments:

Post a Comment