Thursday, March 7, 2013

I ❤ BALMAIN

        
(photo: Couture Snob)




In this blog post I will tell you about my complete obsession with Balmain. There are about a million reasons why it is one of my favorite French fashion houses of all time, one of them being that every piece is completely more gorgeous than the last. My obsession with Balmain started almost four years ago when I was flipping through the pages of a Vogue magazine and it was love at first sight. 

 I think Balmain caught my attention because each piece that the fashion house designs is the definition of rocker chic with a classic twist and that is totally my style. I love that Balmain also incorporates black, gold and structured pieces in every collection; they've become a synonym of the brand.

(photo: Couture Snob) 
Now, let's talk about the Balmain Fall/Winter 2013 collection. My favorite pieces of the show are those famous structure jackets with big shoulders that Balmain is known for, they are to die for. I would love to have every piece in my closet. (A girl never has too many jackets, or clothes for that matter) But let's not forget about those tapered trousers, they are oh so chic and versatile. I've seen a lot of trousers these season so I have to get my hands in a couple of pairs or maybe more. OK, I have a little shopping problem. Don't judge me. Who doesn't? Another trend at the show was the primary colors: ruby red, blue and emerald. Balmain is a box full of pleasant surprises.


(photo: Couture Snob) 

(photo: Telegraph.co.uk)

(photo: Telegraph.co.uk)
(photo: Telegraph.co.uk)
(photo: Telegraph.co.uk)



No comments:

Post a Comment